great day in the mornin'...

My oh my what a day... & it isn't even noon yet.  I just got 2 tickets to
see the greatest band in the world at the Palace of Auburn Hills!  I can't
even begin to explain how happy i am right now, i get to see my boys for the
1st time.  I was annoying the hell out of my friends last night, starting at
10:00pm with a countdown till i got my tickets.  I woke up this morning at T
minus 3 hours (7:00) and probably won't be able to sleep again for a while.
I'm feeling faint, i better go lie down!

Sorry for the rant, but i needed to express my joy somewhere.

-cory in ypsi

                                              Days till The Who:  75

"Strangers of this road we are on/We are not two we are one."