Re: how to contact brokers?

People are checking in so far with pretty good seats.  We'll have to see how
it goes for the rest of the tour.  If TED get good publicity, then it may
get lots harder to get up front tickets.

Billy Corgan said the tour circuit is going to be really tough this year,
and that nobody's going to make anything, so we'll see how the boys do in
that environment.  I think I'll try legit sources to see what I can come up
with before going to a broker--which sort of rips off money from the band,
after all.

keets