RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #96

> Don't bum out about it...do something about it! Ask yourself: what would
> Brian Boitano do?
>  Cheers                          ML

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  BAAAAAHAAAAHAAA!!!  I haven't laughed that loud
in a long time!!!  'cause that's what Brian Boitano'd do'!

> In other news, has anybody been able to listen to the press conference
> that
> is linked to thewho.net?  I was able to view the film compilation, but not
>
> the conference.
> Jon

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I finally got to see it late last night here at
work.  I needed two computers, one for audio, and another for vid. Quite the
set up.   What a great experience to see the boys together answering
questions and talking from the heart.  Hello John, got anything to say???
Man of few words indeed.
	Quote of the night (and actually first comment made by Pete): When
asked by some guy Ira how they (the who) are getting along, Pete responds
"We like each other, but we fucking hate *you* Ira".  Had me rolling!

	Question, why is Roger so passionately against computers???
	I have a theory:  If Roger buys a computer now, he would be
admitting to Pete that Pete was right all along about the Lifehouse concept,
the grid, etc.   Anyone else out there willing to buy into this??   Just a
theory mind you.

>  I think
> anybody should oughta "GO FOR IT", when saying "well, it is kinda
> expensive"...

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  *I'm* Going for it !!!!!!!!

> And please notice: I really *AM* Dutch (I think Dutch people have a kind
> of
> reputation concerning money)... ;-)
> Bjorn Ciggaar

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  I've never heard or thought *that*.  The Dutch
do have a reputation for ganja consumption though! ;-)

	Stay in Tune,
	GO, JOE L. IN PHILLY, GO
	Kevin in Vt.