Re: good ticket methods

Hello Who Freaks,

I have always had better luck on the phone and over the Internet then I have
had standing in line.  A few weeks ago, when tickets went on sale for Roger
Waters at MSG, my friend went to a local Ticketmaster outlet and I ordered
over the Internet.  I was able to get two sets of seats-one set in section
40-something and one set in section 236.  He reached the ticket counter
about the same time as I was able to get through on the Internet(for the
first set of 200 level seats) and the best he could get was section 309.

15 minutes later, I was able to get seats that were 2 sections closer to the
stage!  I don't know the details of TM's system, but I don't buy this "best
available seats" crap that they dish us.

Good luck everyone.  See you at the NY/NJ shows!

-Joe