Re: good ticket methods

>You're telling me I can get tickets & not leave my apartment !  Have you
>purchased tickets in this manner before, Keets?  What if the flippin'
>TicketJacker site freezes?

It will be busy.  Yes, I have bought tickets this way before, and I got
through on the internet before I did by phone.  It took about an hour for me
to get in, and within two the show was sold out.  I later traded up for a
better ticket, but at least I had one to start with.

>Keets (or anyone else), let us all know if buying "on-line" is worth it.
>And let's hear how some of you other punters are going to go about securing
>tickets. I can't decide.

If you're a long way from a ticket outlet, it's definitely a good way to go
because it does work--but if you want a great seat, I think you almost have
to luck into one or else go through a broker.  I've found a Ticketmaster
site that's fairly close to me this time, but they tell me they work on a
lottery system, so if you're there early you still only get a chance at
being first.  They also say many people call for tickets while they're in
line, but generally get the tickets in person rather than on the phone.

keets