From: KGT2594@aol.com [mailto:KGT2594@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 8:33 PM
To: thewho@igtc.com
Subject: Re: good ticket methods

In a message dated 4/12/00 7:49:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
schrade@akrobiz.com writes:

<< God, I can't decide how to go about this.  Should I go in-person to a
ticket
 outlet?  Sometimes there's a line of people, & the employees are soooo
slow.

 They're slow on the phone, too.  They have to read you all that shit, ask
you
 if you want their "newsletter," read you more shit........aaarrrrgh !!!

 Keets (or anyone else), let us all know if buying "on-line" is worth it.
And let's
 hear how some of you other punters are going to go about securing tickets.
 I can't decide.

 These WHO tours make me a nervous wreck.....

 - SCHRADE in Akron >>

I tried ordering on-line for the Bridge School shows when tickets went on
sale last summer, while simultaneously banging the phones.  The Bass tickets

website was eternally frozen, and I never got through even after 45 minutes
on the phone.  I finally slinked down to my local Tower Records store and
bought a couple of lawn seats, which I was eventually able to upgrade.  I
was
trying to access the website from work, where I've got a T1 line, and I
still
couldn't get through.  I'm definitely going to find a local Ticketmaster, if

such a thing exists!

On a related note, it appears that Ticketmaster will handle things for the
NoCal show...does anyone know if they bought out Bass, or if this is just a
new arrangement for Shoreline?

ChicoTodd