one sadd week for this who fan

Hello.
  I am writing this to  ask people what the odds are of winning tickets??
because I am a 15 year old freshman without transportion (unless i have
tickets)   To massachusetts (the closest event from maine)  and it looks
like at this at this point i will not be going to the concert this summer
july 3rd.... I was actually very excited at the beggining of the week  I am
just as happy as can be.....I come home from school and there is lifehouse
sitting on the table!!!   very excited I open it and listen to it for
alittle while  (i had plans all night)     and then i check my mail and it
says  THE WHO ON TOUR!!!!!  tickets in the range of $150  and i just
frown/....there is just no way i will ever see THE GREATEST LIVE BAND OF ALL
TIME even in there 50's ...  unless i get a job in the next day or two or
win tickets  i don't see myself going : (    .,...well until then I am going
to try and come up with some way to get there...tune up my bike???.....steal
the car????  rob s bank???   hmm either one my goal is to get there!!!1
   -Seth

  John Atkins on The Who-
   "Loud, Brash, Hard, Noisy Fast and Exciting, but also Subtle, Complex,
Intelligent, Imaginative, and Profound"