Re: good ticket methods

That's about the same here, but you'd save the phone charges to use their
website at http://www.ticketmaster.com.  They've got three of the shows
listed right now, and (you'd expect) will have the rest up by Saturday.
It's unlikely you'll get front sections seats this way (brokers buy them),
but you can get seats.  Credit card okay.  They have a secure system.

BTW, if there are ticket sales from The Who, I'd expect them at
http://www.thewholive.com.  They do have a spot to win tickets, but there
was no info last time I went by.

keets