Whofreaks in Bubbaville!

OK, so this is worth coming out of lurksville!   YEEEE-HAAAWWW!!   One more
time!!!  I'm surprised at all the youngsters out there who have yet to
experience the band live.  Fasten yer seatbelts!!  I don't know about the
prices of tickets in other areas, but I'm willing to skip a few house notes
to get good seats in Houston!  Anybody else out there stuck in the sticks
here in Texas?  OK, so it ain't rodeo, but surely there are others out there
who want to get together b-4 the show!  This will be my 6th time -- got to
see Moonie twice before he joined the big band in the sky (yeah, so I'm old)!
 I'm really surprised that they picked the Woodlands Pavillion here -- it's
more suited to orchestra performances and 50's reunion bands!  Small seating
area and a big hill -- I've got a feeling it's going to be
elbows-to-#$*holes!!!  Oh, well, who cares!?!  We're on the 2nd leg of the
tour - still waiting for ticket dates - aarrggh!  OK, fellow Texans, lemme
hear from ya!

Yahoo from the boonies -- Susan!