Re: First timers / ticket prices

Heres my excuse:

If I recall correctly, 3 years ago I was a Junior in High School.
I was jsut beginging to get a real taste of the Who probably. I believe it
was befoer the time I got my hands on the Quad CD.  I wanted to go check it
out in Dayton making the excuse that I coudl stay overnight with my brother
down there and not have to worry about driving back up in the night, but it
was a no go as they barely even trusted me going down during the day alone.
THe only memoreis I have of that tour is my brother T-shit fomr the concert
and a lost tape of the Intro and Can you see the real me taped form ABC's
live in concert late one night.

So 5-6 Who albums later including both the Quad CD and Video, I defintly
plan on going to the show this time around.  But as always complications
have arisien: Tickets for the Detroit show go on sale soon and and I've
barely even scrounged up enough extra cash for tickets to Phantom of the
Opera with a friend in May.  So hopefully if I can't manage to get Tickets
to the Detroit show I'll have a decent job this summer to pay off tickets
for the Cleavland show.

Good enough excuse for you? :)

Later,
Brian Wright
Starving college student

** C'mon I need money! And yes these things work! **
**Help a starving college student**
http://www.webMillion.com/members/join1.html?referer=284396
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BBC-426
http://www.getpaid4.com/?Kicker233