Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #93

"We're not worthy!!! We're not worthy!!!"
you all, I am soooo excited...
joining the ranks of those WHO-concert virgins, I must say that , 20 or so days after my 21st birthday, I will be the happiest girl in the world heading to either detroit or chicago to see our boys in the flesh at last.  My credit card is ready, Ticketmaster....hehehe
What do you guys think.... Detroit or Chicago...which would be more fun???
I saw Phish at the Palace and that was a great venue...anyone with info about the World Theatre???
WOW....unbelievable.......maybe I'll see some of you there....I will be the one ascending to the heavens in a fit of ecstacy.
ANNE