Re: Press Conference

Good Idea.  I am in LA and I think a pre-show party/gathering would be a fun time.

Kimberly Thompson <lomara@earthlink.net> wrote:

(sorry andrew, for my being such a dork and mailing this to you on accident
instead of posting it to the list. DOH!!)

> UnBElievable!!!!
> Dreams come true, I have a confession to make I must be the only person on
> this list who hasnt seen the who live in person, but it is going to happen
> !!!! At last!!!

Sorry man, but I thought I was the only person who'd never seen our boys
live.

>I must have watched every concert on video that is available
> officially and unofficially 20 times. Done enough fake mic swinging and
arm
> windmilling to every song in the catalog but it is really going to happen.
> I was too young to see them with keith and too poor to see them on the
Quad
> tour so this time i am gonna take my government refund and use it to
further
> a good cause.

LMAO!! Hear, hear!! I missed them on Quad, and was also too young to see
them with Moonie. I've also been known to throw random windmills whenever I
hear Who tunes on the radio, much to the embarassment of my
friends...mwahahaha.

I know it's a bit early, but if there's any fellow listers in the Los
Angeles area, why don't we have a little get-together before the show? In
fact, why not get a few people together in each city if possible? Sound
plausible, people??

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."                                                                        John Lennon

Do You Yahoo!?