Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #91

Hey all,
	I have an important question that I hope someone can answer for
me.  Here's my situation: I am stuck in Champaign Illinois thanks to my
education.  I want to get great fucking seats for the Chicago show.
Should I a) go to a ticketmaster in Champaign or b) go home to Chicago for
the weekend and buy tickets there?  Does it make a difference?  Could I
hypothetically buy tix in New York and get the exact same seats as I would
in Chicago at the same time of purchase?

	Also, who here has ordered from Musicmaker before?  I requested
the mailing service between the other two, neither the cheapest nor the
most expensive.  Any ideas on how long it will take?

	Here's another thought- what songs would you like to hear the Who
play, other than the basics like WGFA, BO, MG, and WAY.  I'd love to hear
Slip Kid, The Punk and the Godfather, Athena, A Quick One..., Long Live
Rock, the Seeker, Naked Eye, Relay, Heaven and Hell, and Music Must
Change.  What do you guys want to hear?

greg harris

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" -Yogi Berra