bastards and Baba and TED

I had grumbled about the lack of an It's Hard flame
war, to which Mark replied:

>OK, YOU BASTARD!
>
>There, I hope that helps.

Hee hee, that ALMOST slipped past me, but I'm glad it
didn't (to you newer subscribers, a sort of inside
joke that's probably not worth explaining)!   : D

On a different note, keets grumbled:

> Nobody has any answers to my questions about the
> "classical" Baba?  Cheee.  Here I am ready to dig
> through it in depth now, and eveybody's ho-hum.

Sorry, what were the questions again?  On Saturday I
compared the Lifehouse Chronicles orchestration of the
song to the Who's Serious version, and I consider the
former far superior.  Though it does sort of fade in
an out, as I think someone noted here, I'm still
pretty fond of it.

Then Derick wrote:

> Face Dances: A really good album IMHO. I can't
> really fault it and of course it's kenney on Drums.
> In fact the more I play it the more I like it. It's
> TED, the beggining !

Hmmm, maybe it's "little TED" and not "little Ted"
who's referred to in "Cry If You Want"!

Rich B.