RE: Baba, classic in oh so many ways.

>Subject: instrumentals
>Nobody has any answers to my questions about the "classical" Baba?  Cheee.

>Here I am ready to dig through it in depth now, and eveybody's ho-hum.
>keets

(O'Neal, Kevin) I'll Play!!
Sorry for the delay, man what a busy week! And now snow!!!
Were there specific questions?  I thought you simply asked for opinion.

I love the beginning, but then much of Pete's classical stuff kind of leaves
"who-ville" if you will, and becomes just another classical piece to me.
It's good stuff, don't get me wrong, but I would much rather hear Pete take
more of his Who and solo material and give it to an orchestra to play.  Who
knows, maybe it would suck, but if the excitement Baba generates is any
indication...
I'll say this, ever since hearing Baba played classically, it's taken on a
much grander meaning for me.  Kind of religious.....well, maybe just grand
is a better description.  It's breathed new life into the song for me.

Kevin in VT