JAE the composer

So if JAE has a sudden notion to take up classical/contemporary composition
and write a symphony, or maybe just dabble in performance a little, who
should he perform with?  Like maybe guest on a couple of albums, or maybe
have somebody guest on his?

Nigel Kennedy maybe?  I was seriously impressed the Clapton/Kennedy track on
the BRS cd.  Vanessa-Mae?  I could imagine The Ox blazing away in a duet
like STORM.  Yo-yo Ma?  He's always up for interesting experiments.

But then John's sort of a horn guy, and likely any compositions of his are
going to lean that way.  Barry Tuckwell?  Wynton Marsalis?  David Sanborn?

Interesting, huh?  Anybody have speculations?

keets