RE: The great debate (By Numbers vs. Who Are You vs. It's Hard)

this might seem odd but I think Face Dances is a pretty good record
especially Pete's guitar playing.
It's real melodic and straight forward. It's much lighted than say Quad or
Who's next but still  very
good from a rhythm guitar standpoint. Another Tricky Day and Don't let go
the Coat I feel are great
examples of Pete's less is more approach.

Also, Maybe these albums seem weaker to the masses because the best material
was going towards
Empty Glass and Chinese Eyes. The songs on these albums would not have been
as good with The Who
i.e..  Somebody Saved Me from FD remaster.

Just my Thoughts

Oklahoma! Oh Yeah

Kevin