RE: Saddler's Wells Broadcast - DON'T MISS IT!

> 	If you are planning on making a tape of it, don't bother with the
> 120 min. tape.  Many commercial interruptions.  I think you'll be fine
> with 90 or 100 just to be sure (sorry, didn't do an accurate timing).

		[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Just to follow up.  I just spoke with a
guy from this teeny tiny station up here that broadcast the show last night.
He indicated that the show is 126 min. with local commercial plugs.  They
didn't include any local plugs. It sounds like other national affiliates
won't either considering the 2 hour time spot.  This made the running time
with national plugs/sponsors 120min.  The national plugs run a total of 24
minutes.
		So, if you edit plugs carefully, you need at least a 100
min. tape.  It would be best to use a 110 min. tape to allow space for the
song to end on side one when you hit the 50min. mark.
		Happy taping!!  It will be way worth it!

		Kevin in Vt.