RE: Saddler's Wells Broadcast - DON'T MISS IT!

> From: JJPMahoney@aol.com
> Subject: Lifehouse broadcast in Chicago
> Pete's Lifehouse will be broadcast in Chicago on WXRT (93.1 FM) on Sunday,
> April 9th from 7:30-to 9:30 PM.
> I told my kids that Sunday is typically the day we go to church, but that
> this Sunday I have to attend twice.
> Evanston John

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hello campers.  WOW!!  What an evening last
night in VT.  Sadler's Wells was broadcast last night. Clearly a Pete
Townshend career high-point.  From that euphoria right into the low of the
Cincinnati tragedy on VH1.  What a roller-coaster.  I was way way way up,
and then way way way down.

	Sadler's Well's:  If you can find an affiliate that is broadcasting
it, do anything you can to hear it.  DON'T MISS THIS!  This was music at
it's best.  Our boy Pete is kicking out some really, really impressive music
these days.  The performance was amazingly flawless for a live performance.
It sounded like a studio version.  Pete's voice did give out once on Join
Together trying to hit the high notes.  He quickly gave that up.  Leave that
to Rog, Pete.
	Try to ignore the idiot lady announcer - aka: a female Casey Casum
(sp?).  What an annoying clueless person.  When you hear her, you'll
understand.
	I was completely floored by the show.  Mary stands out head and
shoulders above the rest.  Pete acoustic at it's best.  I can't say enough
good things about it, but won't so that you can experience it for
yourselves.  My wife, who likes/tolerates The Who, found this show to be
great.  I'm not sure what that means yet, but she has always been more of a
fan of Pete's smooth voice over Rogers tough/rough-guy (lack of better way
to describe) voice.  Again, Wow, what a show.
	I was taping it nicely thank you, when the reception blanked out a
few times.  AAAARrrrrrrggggHHH )(*&&%@@##$!!!
	If you are planning on making a tape of it, don't bother with the
120 min. tape.  Many commercial interruptions.  I think you'll be fine with
90 or 100 just to be sure (sorry, didn't do an accurate timing).
	I'm still hoping for the ultimate.......A Lifehouse Rock Opera (like
Tommy and Quad) CD by The Who!!!  This will be the holy grail.

> From: "David Cribb" <dcribber@hotbot.com>
> Subject: Wall of Sound tour news
> someone mentioned this as a runor from denver(?).  here it is on wall of
> sound.  basically, it's one production crew, one city, two shows - day 1
> corwes/page, day 2 the who.  sounds good to me.

	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Gee, and this list wasn't last to find out "as
usual".  ;-)

	Stay in Tune,
	This list rocks!
	Kevin in VT