A Zak Question (sort of)

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
     Being a fan of many bands, I have a question about a band Zak was in.
The band was called A.S.A.P and featured Adrian Smith of IRON MAIDEN. They
put out an album called "Silver and Gold" in '89, which, by the way is a
great rock album worth searching out!
     What I want to know is, did A.S.A.P. release any other albums OR has Zak
played with Adrian on any other projects.
     For those of you that care, MAIDEN is putting out a new studio album
with Adrian AND Bruce Dickinson in a month or so, followed by a summer tour!
       UP THE IRONS,
          Keith
CD of the moment... SELL OUT (Japanese)