MCA vs DECCA, It's Hard (i'm not boasting in anyway...), PT on BTM

Quick question for anyone in the know...
Is there any difference between the DECCA & the MCA LP of TOMMY?

And on the discussion of It's Hard, personally i like the album a lot.  Now,
in terms of WHO albums it may not rate in the top half, but overall i think
it's a good album.  "Eminence Front" is one of the first WHO songs i remeber
hearing, and although it isn't a fav, i do like the song.  I like "Cooks
County", "It's Hard", "I've Known No War", & "Cry If You Want".  Hell, i
don't even know why, i just do.  And "One Life's Enough" is one of my fav
'softer' WHO tunes.

& btw - did anyone see the Oasis Behind The Music on VH1 last night
PT had a couple blurbs in it, one where he declared (i think it was) Liam
Gallagher to be 'you could say, even beautiful'

Visit the Terry's Kid homepage: |
http://drink.to/tkid