Re: It's Hard To Write New Songs

The music on WHO ARE YOU is more complex--one of Pete's better efforts as a
composer.  Listen to what goes on behind the vocals.

I bought IT'S HARD for "One Life's Enough for Me" BTW.  I'd have a tough
time deciding between it and "Eminence Front" as the best song on the
album--although they're not really comparable.  Other than those two, I'd
agree that JAE did better work on IT'S HARD.

keets