Re: WGFA remix?; Ox underrated

I did mean "Who Are You" which is the most recent thing we've heard from
Pete (available for $1 from Best Buy).  Did you hear the performance from
Shepherd's Bush 1998--the one with the rapper?  He's overlaid a synthesizer
pulse.  It was already a strong performance, and now it has a very powerful
and aggressive feel to it.  When I first heard the performance, I thought it
had possibilities, but it sounded messy to me because of the combination of
the different musical styles.  It had the drum machine and the rapper, and
Pete's voice and this howl of a guitar.  Seems like the synthesizer has tied
it together very nicely.

keets