WGFA remix?; Ox underrated

Keets,

> >Have you heard the Gateway remix?  What do you think of the update?<

The only remix (if it is one) that I've heard is the one on the car commercial,
which I've only seen once.  Wasn't Gateway's remix for "Who Are You"?  Anyway, I
didn't notice any difference.  Tell me about it, if you can.

> Schrade,

> >Yeah, those OX downward runs in the chorus are delightful. The
> "quiet one" can sure be dominant at times, can't he?<

I think Entwistle is definitely the most underrated Who member.  Comes from
being a bassist, I guess...they kind of hang at the back & don't get noticed.

Thanks for the nice words!

--Carolyn