RE:

> HEY, Kevin O'Neal.....
> You made me laugh so hard when you told me to smash my guitar I spit
> coffee
> out of my nose....
> Anyway, I smashed my keyboard instead.
> You can't make me laugh like that at 8am.
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Hope it wasn't too hot.  That could be painful!!
	Your anger/frustration was cracking me up. (I feel your pain)

> From: "Inga J. Glodowski" <iglodowski@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Help!
>
> Fellow Who fans:
>
> I live in Boston.  But, I'm very interested in going
> to the HOB show in Chicago.  My problem is that all of
> my friends there think that paying a zillion dollars
> and flying to the Midwest to see a band is crazy. And,
> no one will stand in line for me on Saturday.
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]   Your not crazy.  Wish I could do it.  By the
way, maybe you need some new, more understanding and helpful friends (just
kidding, but my point remains....)

> > Congrats to the Aussie fans--it's posted on Whonews that RD is coming
> along
> > with Simon, Zak and Rabbit.
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]
	This doesn't bode too well for a Lifehouse tour this winter/spring.
Timing, timing, timing....

> > >Final Thought:  What do you think that Jody Linscott girl gets paid for
> > >just hitting all that stuff?
> >
> > Who's going to complain?  She looks decorative, and she plays a mean
> kettle
> > drum. ;)
> >
> > keets
	[O'Neal, Kevin W.]  Jody is a machine!!  I love watching her play!
She has my total and unwavering respect!
	She doesn't just play with Pete, her resume is quite extensive.
	And Keets, I don't know if "decorative" is a strong enough
description :)~

	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin