Pete CD

Ok finally got the Pete CD.
Wow was that a pain in the ass or what?

Come to find out now though my fiancée surprised me and ordered me a copy
from cd.now and it's coming today!

So anyone that still doesn't have it let me know. I'll have an extra copy
today. I'll let it go for whatever she paid for it plus shipping.....

HEY, Kevin O'Neal.....
You made me laugh so hard when you told me to smash my guitar I spit coffee
out of my nose....
Anyway, I smashed my keyboard instead.
You can't make me laugh like that at 8am.

Later,

George

PS.....ANYONE IN CHICAGO WANT TO GET ME A PAIR OF TIX TO THE HOB???? I'll be
more than happy to generously compensate you for your troubles....Thanks!