RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #229

This has had to one of the most STRESSFULL weeks I've had in a long time.
Try calling 15 different places four day's in a row talking to BRAINDEAD
DUMMIES WHO WORK AT A RECORD STORE (YOU THINK THEY WOULD KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT
MUSIC) and they ask everyday....who? Pete who? How do you spell it? How do
you pronouce it? Are you sure your not looking for the group Live? Is he a
new artist? We don't have him listed in our computer....we don't have a
release date.....BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

George

**Smash your guitar George, smash your guitar!!!!!!!!!
Kevin