Some thoughts

These comments may seem slightly strange, but...

Yesterday I bought the Sex Pistols 'Raw' purely because it had a cover of Substitute on it. It is awful. Indeed the whole recording is awful, but it highlights the Who as such a great band, particularly (from what I understand- I wasn't even born!) since seeing the Pistols live was meant to be such a great experience.

Also, I have started listening to The Smiths a great deal recently (arguably the best 80s band? At least so IMOH) and would like to make a case that any Who incarnation that included Johnny Marr as an extra guitarist to help Pete out would be truly fantastic...Just my thoughts.

I also ordered Pete Live today from Amazon - thanks for the positive feedback regarding using a credit card over the web!

Yours, Tom