The Townshend CD dilemma

	Ok I found out why the hell NO ONE has this new cd we are all
looking for.

	I called almost every big name record store in the state of CT which
are all owned by the same company which is called Transworld Music. The
reason for these stores not carrying the cd is.....IS EVERYONE READY FOR
THIS?????

	They won't be stocking it because it is available for free download
on the internet.

	What the *&^% excuse is that?????

	Here's a few points which should be brought up to this company.

1.	It's only available for a week for free.
2.	Not everyone has a PC. So how do they hear it?
3.	You can't bring your pc in the car (unless you have a laptop)
4.	The quality of the internet tracks is not the same as a cd.
5.	WHO CARES if it's on the internet for free. ORDER THE DAMN THING SO
WE COULD BUY IT!

So anyone who is in the CT area or is trying to find this cd at the
following stores you can stop calling them and look elsewhere.

Record Town
Saturday Matinee
Coconuts
Strawberries
FYE - For Your Entertainment

Try your local small record shops.
I found one about 40 minutes north of my house who has it. I am on my way
tomorrow morning to get it.

This has had to one of the most STRESSFULL weeks I've had in a long time.
Try calling 15 different places four day's in a row talking to BRAINDEAD
DUMMIES WHO WORK AT A RECORD STORE (YOU THINK THEY WOULD KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT
MUSIC) and they ask everyday....who? Pete who? How do you spell it? How do
you pronouce it? Are you sure your not looking for the group Live? Is he a
new artist? We don't have him listed in our computer....we don't have a
release date.....BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

Welll that's it for me. I had to vent to someone. At least some of you know
what I feel. You're going through the same thing....

Well happy hunting.

George