downloading "bonus songs" from musicmaker.com

When I went to musicmaker, I noticed that it was trying to prevent you
from downloading the "bonus tracks" of magic bus and heart to hang
onto.  I managed to fool it into letting me download those songs too
;-).  However, I haven't verified the content of the songs as I'm not
on an MP3 capable machine at the moment, but here's what I did.

When you get to the page that lists the tracks available for download,
make note of the number in the last part of the URL for the two bonus
tracks (mine says MB is 456544 and HTHO is 456550).  Then when you get
to the page where you can download the individual tracks, go over to
where the link is given for download on one of the tracks and copy
that link text into the clipboard.  Finally, do "open URL" and paste
in the link text you just copied from the clipboard into the open URL
dialog.  Edit the number at the end of the URL to one of the
corresponding numbers for the bonus tracks.  Then edit the filename
portion of the URL to reflect the name of the song you want to
download.  I think the name is ignored by their web server, it only
looks at the number to decide which song to download; the filename
provided is just so when your browser prompts you for the filename
during the download, it will default to something reasonable.

The file sizes I obtained for the bonus tracks in this manner were:

    Bytes      Track
    5,772,977  Magic Bus (bonus)
    4,412,396  Heart to Hang Onto (bonus)

These are different sizes from any of the other tracks that I
downloaded.  As I said, I haven't had a chance to play them yet to see
if they are the actual tracks I wanted.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,