Pete Live

For the last few days, I've been listening to the new album in MP3 form.  I attended the Woodstock show and loved it.  A young man's dream come true.  As a big fan of bootlegs (sorry but I is whos I is), I have the 97 HOB show already on tape and have listened to it extensively as well as a show at the Beacon Theatre from 93.  Maybe that is the reason that I found the new album less than thrilling.  The material was too familiar.  I've heard ALIE, Drowned, YBYB, N&T, LMOTD, I'm One, WGFA, and MB enough.  Maybe it's just me pounding the songs out of my liking, but the recording of PT live is nothign compared to his shows.

Another grievance is the drum machine.  I love AAA as in this form, however, the drum machine jsut drives me crazy

Just my two cents...

Dave
---
Be kind, be real, or get out of my face