Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #227

I have been to many great concerts at Shoreline (venue for the upcoming
Bridge concert) and can't wait.....for those of you coming from other
areas, make sure you have a jacket, but October evenings in the part of the
Bay Area where the amphitheatre is located can be lovely....and don't worry
about fog.  It could be cloudy and has been known to rain on halloween, so
come prepared, just in case.

At 03:53 PM 09/22/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>The Who Mailing List Digest
> Wednesday, September 22 1999 Volume 06 : Number 227
>

>In this issue:
>
>	The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #226 -Reply
>	Re: New Pete CD
>	Searching For Pete
>	Re: A little lost Pete
>	Re: Uncut
>	New Pete CD is here NOW!!
>	Bridge Concert/Pete CD
>	RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #226
>	Where are You?
>	RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #226
>	Re: Submarines
>	PT CD
>	Pete CD at Borders in NJ
>	Credit, too much of anything, a little submarine in the night
>	PT Live Tracks
>	Lifehouse/ BBC for the U.S.
>	Live CD and the internet
>	Re: PT CD
>	Re: Live CD and the internet
>	HOB tix

>I am at college today but shall be available tomorrow. If you have any
queries in the meantime please pass them on to Dennis Rushby (ext. 2652).