Where are You?

Kids,

I went to three or four different music stores in the downtown Chicago area
yesterday; during lunch and after work, and none had Pete's disc.  On the
bright side, at one place, several other customers were looking for it and
even more were calling the store asking for it while I was there.  Seems
like there's a nice little buzz about it - good.  I hope Pete gets a little
extra exposure out of this.

I asked the clerks/managers if they were getting it and they said that they
would have ready for sale by the afternoon.  So, your humble narrator went
on another visit to the stores after work.  Again, nobody had a copy.  They
must let the knuckleheads out after noontime, because this time when I asked
where it was, all I got were blank faces.  Kind of like when you hold a
treat up for a dog and they tilt their head slightly.  Not very encouraging.
I think I'll try the phone today.

If anyone knows what the delay is on the release,
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeee tell us what's up.  We now return you to
your originally scheduled program.

Jim ("...haven't got eleven kids...") in Chicago

is unauthorized.