Re: New Pete CD available FREE online Monday!

Well it's Tuesday, and I've found the site!

If you haven't already found it, its:
http://www.musicmaker.com/cgi-bin/getcatal.tcl?cs=S00cea321b2669e&wm=3&ct=Pe
teTownshend

The site must be busy - I can only get a 2Kb/sec download time.

My first choice for download: Drowned.

All better now!

-MB