New Pete disc selling in Phoenix

Jim in Chicago wrote:

<"Oh well, if anyone can let me know, I'd appreciate it.  My CD player is
crying out for new Pete.  Thanks kids, you're all right.">

Jim...and the rest........picked up Pete's new disc this past Sunday at a
Borders Book and Record store in Phoenix, Arizona. Only one copy sitting
there..I was a bit suprised to see it since folks here on the list are
pretty quick with the review.

My opinion is that Pete fans will love th disc, outside of a few songs we
(I) have heard a bit too much...like "A Little Is Enough", the record
offers some rockin versions of "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere" and a 10 minute
plus jam of the "Magic Bus." Those two song are worth the price as far as
I'm concerned. In most cases there is lots of energy and some tasty licks
from our favorite picker..err...wailer.

In short..Pete rocks.

Any more news on whether TED will play both days of the Bridge School
Benefit or just Saturday?

Greg