Re: New Pete CD available FREE online Monday!

Well it's Monday, and I've spent half an hour at this site: filling in
questionnaires, searching and clicking around.  But still no joy - I can't
find these free PT tracks to download anywhere.

If anyone else has more success can they please post the full URL.

Disappointed!

-MB