Re: Free Music: Pete Townshend

I disagree somewhat ...

If one of the songs with Vedder goes out on the radio it could be another
"Last Kiss" hopefully even bigger than Last Kiss.  So as long as they keep
it a one week download or somthing to that effect. So people will be rushing
out to buy the album if they we'rnt lucky enough to get it off the net
before the single came out.

Anyway you slice it though I think Pete's gonna come out on top.

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright