Acid and Floyd

>This is completely hilarious.  Who comes up with this stuff?  Folks who
took
>too much acid back in the sixties?

Keets:

Too much? Is there such a thing?

Actually, if the humor was a result of LSD use then more people should use
it, no? Not that I'm advocating anyone doing anything other than listening
to The Who...

BTW, we survived the storm without much damage. Once again Wilmington NC
took the brunt. Tell you what: if I lived up there I'd move! This is the 6th
storm in a row! My sympathies lie with all Who fans up there!