Hurricane Pink & the Who

Mark,

>Yes, definitely SC too. Looks like landfall just N of Savannah. Oh boy.
And
another storm coming right behind it.<

Baltimore too.  They've closed my kids' schools today.  However, it won't
be nearly as bad as you're experiencing right this moment...Cape Fear?
Well, now I know where the name came from!

>Then again, we ARE used to this (somewhat). I sent the family off to
safety
and am going to do something REO Speedwagon played a song about, but since
don't like the band I must refrain from mentioning.<

Aw...Mention, mention!  I'm not familiar with their catalog enough to know
what you're referring to.

>I WILL make it, however,
because I refuse to depart this particular planet when there's a Who album
about to be released. Nope.<

Although your determination is commendable, I very much fear and believe
that LIVE AT THE BBC has been delayed.  Best Buy knows nothing...neither do
Amazon or CDNow.  No one has a release date at this time.  I think the
fuckers delayed it AGAIN.  C'mon, people, WE WANT THIS ALBUM BEFORE THE
NEXT MILLENIUM!!!

--Carolyn