Phsycoderlect

I just got Pshycoderilect the other day.  It was easy to follow along with
but a little too repetitive for my likes.  English boy rocks but like any
song (well almost any song) it gets old when you hear over and over again.
But it was still well worth the $0.99 plus S&H I paid for it.

Long Live Rock,
Brian Wright

BTW: I don't mean to spam here but if anyones interested in getting paid to
recive banner ads and recive E-mail ads please contact me off the list.
Thanx