Re: Backbytes & PT Email

I was pleased to get the email from PT also...it's nice to see that he
will be involved in the web site. And considering his well-known habit
of responding to some fan mail, here's hoping he will also reply to some
of the email sent to the site. (like Robert Hunter used to do at the
Grateful Dead's site)

Here's a question maybe someone could answer for me...while listening to
"who came first" the other day, I paid particular attention to the
drumming towards the end of "Pavardigar"...and thought it sounded an
awful lot like Moonie...very much his ballad-style playing anyway (lots
of rolls and splashes...) Anyone know if he actually played on this
track, or is it Pete doing a good imitation, or someone else? Just
curious!

- Kath