Re: HOB Shows

From: O'Neal, Kevin W. <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>

>>> I was reading in The Who.Net News that the HOB show is on 11/13. Still
no confirmation from HOB.  BUT......what is the deal with the wording in the
who.net news......."Other non-charity events may be scheduled later, but
nothing is set in stone". OK, I'm intrigued.   What does this mean?   What
do they know?  Is this just hype?<<<

It is not just hype.  It has been announced that The Who will be doing this
year's Bridge Benefit; yes the same one Pete did a few years ago.  That will
be on Oct 31st; Happy Halloween West Coasters.  There will be other shows
but nothing has been announced yet.  Remember patience is a virtue.

klp