Re: Labor day deal

I have a bootleg video of this show. I was also at it. It is not the best
quality video out there. The picture is distant and unclear not to mention a
bit shaky. The sound is real good though. I believe it was dubbed in from a
radio broadcast.

James

>> Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 06:08:27 -0400 (EDT)
>> From: KOPTIS@webtv.net (Mark J. Lanzilla)
>> Subject: A Labor Day deal........
>>
>> yes kiddies......10 years ago The Who played a concert in Dallas Texas
>> that was broadcasted nationwide===
>> Did anybody else out there tape this show then??
>>

>  Yeah - come on down now and get a free ballon! For whatever reason Pete's
Labor Day deal comment sticks in my mind too. Unfortunately, I have not been
able to find a bootleg video of show.