Who Article Archive

I've fixed various broken links and uploaded the following articles to my
Who article archive. [New URL -- www.gis.net/~d13/townshen.htm]:

1. '71 Melody Maker "Pete Townshend Pages" (all 9 of them)

2. Crawdaddy '71 -- A huge multi-interview with all 4 members of The Who.
Very good content from all 4 members, all talking primarily about
Lifehouse. (Great Lifehouse insight from Pete)

3. Sounds '73 "Bored Side of the Moon" -- a short article on Moon's
activities during the touring lapse prior to the Quadrophenia recording
sessions.

4. Penthouse '74 -- a very good interview: Quadrophenia, Lifehouse, Meher
Baba, Pete's trip to India, etc.

5. New Musical Express '75 -- a key interview from 1975 that nearly split
The Who. The dejection and depression of an embittered Townshend (catalysts
behind The Who By Numbers) are glaringly apparent in this discussion of the
state of 'rock' and the future of The Who.

6. Penthouse '83 -- Interview with Pete talking about drugs addiction and
Meg Patterson's approach towards drug treatment.

D13