Re: Who on DVD

>Re: Won't Get Fooled Again in the film of "The Kids Are Alright" as opposed
>the soundtrack:
>
>I am fairly certain that the performance in the film is from at least two
>different performances edited together whereas the soundtrack is from just
>one.
>The finale ("Meet the new boss") on the film is from a different
>performance
>(but same day and location) as the pre-finale section.
>
>		-Brian in Atlanta
>

>Re: Won't Get Fooled Again in the film of "The Kids Are Alright" as opposed
>the soundtrack:
>
>I am fairly certain that the performance in the film is from at least two
>different performances edited together whereas the soundtrack is from just
>one.
>The finale ("Meet the new boss") on the film is from a different
>performance
>(but same day and location) as the pre-finale section.
>
>		-Brian in Atlanta

Is this from a reliable source?? the "Before I Get old" seems to detail just
one performance,although it could well be the case that the author was
writing the review from the video.....

One other little nit-pick on this is the "Who Are You" video - on the VHS
version Roger sits back and calls out "Kenny" or "Kelly"(?)...
but on the DVD this has also been removed