Re: Sunday Shopping/ Live at the BBC

>Whilst looking around BEST BUY store this morning I saw the
>actual release date for the BBC CD which is September 13th. (Monday). Yes
>just one more week to go. There is an actual sign saying so.

That's interesting, like maybe they've put a sign because people have asked
about it.

>I also happened upon a $3.99 CD section which contained 'physoderelict' by
>Pete and 'Rocks in the Head' by Roger...I was further surprised to find
>that the video tribute concert to Freddie Mercury at Wembley Stadium  (soon
>to be torn down and replaced)
>in which Roger performs  'I want it all" had been deeply discounted
>to $2.99 !

These cds have been in the "cut-out" bins for a while, and they're excellent
buys for gifts.  I also saw an excellent suggestion a while back, which was
to think about buying them up as donations to your local library.  I haven't
seen the tape at that price, though.  Maybe I'll look for it locally when I
check for the BBC cd.

keets