Boots, Drugs, Burger with no fries, please

>they said has good sound and was available on CD.  Anyone know where I can
>buy one or two?

Jim:

If you can't find them in Chicago, I don't know where you can. Usually music
stores other than the chain or Mall stores have them...sometimes "in the
back," so you have to ask to see them. There was a time when they were
available here, but the bad guys came through and threatened legal action if
they weren't pulled. I had some myself, and the G men didn't stop by my
store, but I ran into another problem entirely. My CDs are generally $7 per,
and although the other stores were selling "imports" for $30 and I had the
same ones for $20, people wanted them for $7. I guess I can't blame them,
but it soured me on spending the money and taking the risk.
They never had any Who, BTW, but a lot of stuff like Tori Amos and Lenny
Kravitz.
You're just going to have to beat the streets and look as non-Policeman as
you can when you ask. Oh, and ask for "imports" rather than bootlegs. Good
luck! I feel quite sure there are some places. Try the outlying areas and
low profile stores, especially if there's a college nearby.

>a bit skeptical at first.  We don't want to dictate to anyone what
>to smoke..."

Kyle:

Exactly! What happened to that?

>drug campaign. I had no idea that a Mcdonalds Burger was packed with
>soybean, I always beleived it was a 100% pure beef burger!

Derick:

There was some controversy a few years ago; they might be all beef now.
Nothing wrong with soybeans anyway; they're better for us than beef.