Re-Commercials/mcdonalds

There were at least two car commercials wuithin this last year or so.
The first one used' I Can't Explain' and the second 'Won't Get fooled
Again". In between there have been several different computer companies
using 'Who are You',Magic Bus and now I'm Free for the anti
drug campaign. I had no idea that a Mcdonalds Burger was packed with
soybean, I always beleived it was a 100% pure beef burger! Still at
least our downtown Mcdonalds is rock'n roll friendly, their piped
music in the restaurant plays The Oo !
Regards,
Derick.