Re: WHO HOB

From: L. Bird <pkeets@hotmail.com>

>>>Unless somebody made a serious error in the decimal point, $300 won't get
you in.  Here's part of that clip again:

the tickets that will be available to the public are "very" expensive,
$30,000 for a box as an example.<<<

No I don't believe I am too far off.  I said $300 to $550 for the general
admission tickets which doubled from last years show of $175.  The boxes
(reserved seating) at the HOB Benefit have always been high & I would easily
expect them to triple.  For those who have not been before the GA tickets
will probably not go for anything higher than $550 unless they change how
the show is run.

Normally the GA ticketers are on line by 7am & remain on line (that's if you
want to be by the stage)  for admission into an 8pm show.  It is all
standing room only for about 1200 people.  I don't believe the big corporate
types who have the money to spend will do that so although high for many
standards $550 for GA tickets is very logical.

klp