bridge school

Just had to write and say how much I enjoyed the who webcast from the bridge
school benefit show.   The sound wasn't all that great, but the performance
seemed good. It's great they had a live webcast. If they archive the shows
does that mean the possiblility of downloading them?  I just replaced my old
486 computer on Friday, so this was a special treat to actually be able to
watch and hear without my computer freezing up.

Hope to hear some reports from people who were at the show. Also from people
who were at the Vegas show. Was that all acoustic too?  Ok, I'm rambling,
just excited to see The Who performing again.

Maureen